Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Reasons to Read This

Over the course of the last few years I have tried many different methods of making money online. I certainly have learned the ropes of what not to do.

Here's my MLM story.

About 7 years ago I tried a company. I signed up for the system and before long I had purchased my starter kit. They tried over the phone to coach me on sales but I just couldn't close the deals. So the other option was finding affiliates, but I found out that I just can't call people and try to get them to join up as I did, and I didn't feel comfortable with telling people that I had made thousands of dollars working the program when I actually was still in debt to it. I just wasn't cut out for it.
Now that being said, some of those products which are sold by MLM companies, I could swear by. They truly are great, but it takes a certain kind of person to make it, and for every one that makes it theres a few hundred who don't.

That's why I like the information business. It's what I do in the real world. I'm a consultant in a Major company. Every day I help them make big decisions on how to deal with big problems. I'd like to think that my ability to function in a Major company would correlate to assessing programs and information and telling you what looks like the best things out there. I make no promises but I assure you that I am trying to find information that will make your life easier or better.

Take a look at the programs I have posted below. They are all about information and making you a better businessperson or just a better person. Perhaps they will just help you grow your business or start a home based business. In all cases they can help.

I will continue on my quest to bring the best opportunities your direction.